Have you noticed that the uneventful times of the pandemic has had a negative toll on your children leaving them demotivated? If so, then we would like to invite you to a webinar which we are hosting.
Our Cambridge STEM Alumni and Co-founder of Big Bang Academy, Sarah Tong, will be sharing the essentials to rebuild your children’s learning motivation and prompting them to strive for more.
- Challenges on elementary learning under pandemic era
- Tips to get your child's academics back on track
- Turn STEAM Education to good advantage in school admission
- Guide to choose the right STEAM learning resources in after school
- 15 minutes Q&A session
Date: 3 June 2022
Session: 10:00 AM HKT (EN) / 11:30 AM HKT (CH)
Speaker: Sarah Tong
MENG (Master of Engineering), University of Cambridge
- Co-founder of Big Bang Academy
- GenT Future Leaders of Tomorrow
- Global Shaper (World Economic Forum)
- Experienced STEAM teacher: taught over 800 student
*First 50 participants will receive FREE English x STEAM Workbook